The browse view enables you to view the database on a
table (data set) by table basis.
Records in each table are classified in a hierarchical
scheme (also referred to as a 'tree').
The current table being viewed can be changed by clicking the '+' icon next to the table you wish to view. This opens
the selected table, showing you the records in the table.
To navigate the database using the browse view :
- Click 'browse' on the toolbar.
- Expand a table (by clicking on the '+' icon on the tree next to the table name).
- Expand the levels of the tree (by clicking on the '+' or '-' icons on the tree).
- Underlined record names indicate records which contain data.
- Click on a record name to display its datasheet
in the main area.
To find information on the Aluminium alloy 2014-T6, open the MaterialUniverse tree and then the following branches:
Metal > Non-ferrous Alloys > Aluminium > Wrought > 2000 Series > 2014
and click on 'T6'.
To find information on the manufacturing process Die Casting, open the ProcessUniverse table and then
the following branches:
Shaping > Casting > Die
and click on 'High Pressure Die'.
To find information on polymer suppliers in France, open the Supplier table and then the following branches:
Suppliers > Materials > Polymer > France
and click on a company name.
Disclaimer and Copyright Notice