The filter and
form combination for a
table allows you to view and select on a subset of the data.
Filters and forms are grouped together in The PGM Database,
and one setting called 'subset' acts for both.
To change the subset (filter/form) used :
Records on the
tree that are not in the subset are hidden in the browse
view. Properties that are not in the form are hidden
in the datasheet view.
- Click 'browse' on the toolbar.
- Expand a table (by clicking on the '+' icon on the tree next to the table name).
- Click 'change' next to the name of the subset.
- The page in the left pane changes to the 'Choose Subset' view.
- Click a subset name from the list.
- You are returned to the browse view with the new subset selected.
Disclaimer and Copyright Notice